Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Seasonal

It has been a very strange year here, weatherwise. It seemed like summer arrived during the first week of April, hung around for a couple of weeks and then left again. That was just fine and dandy with me and I loved the cool, rainy, grey summer we did have. Then it started warming up a little and October was actually warmer, sunnier, and drier than usual. Now in November there are still warm temperatures and sunny blue skies. Weird.

I walked down into the lower garden this afternoon and it was autumnal and at the same time almost springlike, depending on where I looked. I was surrounded by brightly coloured fall leaves, flowers in bud and in bloom, new growth, and old growth, all with the sun shining overhead.




I wonder what winter will be like!

No comments: