Tuesday, September 13, 2016

The Enabler

The postman rang the bell this morning and asked Bill to sign for a squishy parcel. he handed it to me and said, 'This is for you. They had a free shipping special this weekend. I was going to ask you if you wanted anything, but I figured you would just tell me you didn't need anything, so I didn't bother asking. I picked some stuff on my own.'

What a great job he did, too :-)

These will be fun to work with! There is a pound of yarn here--over 1500 yards. All have a metallic thread wrap. It will be fun deciding what to make--I have a few ideas percolating.

He got this from Springwools, a shop in Dublin. They include a card when you order from them and this time there was one I'd not seen before. I love the image.
I love their springy sheep logo too, but I am quite taken with the elephant and woman. I might have to make some sort of frame for this.

He was right, you know. I would have said I did not need any yarn. Still, I am happy that he got some anyway :-)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: