Thursday, July 13, 2017

More Hours in a Day

I've been spending less time with my computer on these last several days and it's been amazing how that simple thing has given me a few more hours in each day. I'd started noticing how a couple of hours would go by unnoticed while I was scrolling down my Facebook page. One day, I just decided I didn't feel like it, so I didn't bother going to the page. That gave me more time to lose myself in the excellent books I've been reading and the knitting project that is my current yarny focus.

I went with Bill to the garden yesterday and cut some chard and watered the outdoor bed while Bill watered the indoor ones. Looks like we might be picking a courgette or two next week. I've not been up there much, but a week or two ago, I saw someone's cute scarecrows.

Someone else has a nice crop of artichokes coming right along. I don't care for them as food, but they are pretty!
Now, back to the knitting! I hope you've had a good week so far.

No comments: